An Advertising Feature
Everyone knows about gold and has heard of its excellent beauty and rarity, however there are many things about gold and its properties that are not widely known.
This article aims to provide you with facts about gold that you probably never ever knew.
These facts run as follows:
- Did you know that just one tiny ounce of pure gold can be stretched across 50 miles? Gold is so pliable that it has also been used as a sewing thread.
- The large oceans of the world have barely been explored, even in our advanced times. However it is estimated that there could be 15,000 tons of undiscovered gold underneath the floor of the ocean. There could be much more when you consider that this figure is based on the assumption that there is only ten parts of undiscovered gold per quadrillion parts of ocean floor. Who knows what we could unearth in the future…
- Gold has been located on every single continent in the world. Enthusiasts estimate that up to 80% of the world’s gold hasn’t even been found yet.
- It’s not commonly known that 85% of all of the gold ever found in the entire history of the human race is in use today! Gold is notoriously hard to destroy (not that anyone would want to) and is easily recycled and made into new artefacts like jewellery.
- It’s all in the name: the biggest gold nugget ever found weighed a massive 2316 ounces. It was found in Australia and was named (rather oddly!) “Welcome Stranger.” No one knows why…
- The largest gold coin ever created was 53cm in diameter in 2007. It is worth an impressive $1M!
- Gold is completely chemically inert, meaning that it won’t rust, tarnish or react with other substances. It is the most non reactive metal in the whole world.
- Gold is such a trusted universal currency that whenever something happens in the world that causes financial or political instability, gold is more in demand as it is seen as a stable way to keep your money safe. This pushes prices right up!
Gold is a fascinating metal and still intrigues us to this day. Who knew that it had so many amazing properties!
Gold prices are incredibly high at the moment. Why not take advantage of this by sending in your old and unwanted gold today.
Who are Postgoldforcash.com?
Postgoldforcash.com is a gold buyer based in Bournemouth. They are passionate about helping their customers benefit as much as possible from selling their gold. They not only provide an absolutely excellent service to their reams of delighted customers, they give those customers the very best price for their gold – far more than their competitors do!
Selling gold for cash costs you absolutely nothing and Postgoldforcash.com will take care of everything for you from the minute you request your FREE Gold Selling Pack. Not only will they pay for the postage and packaging of your gold, they will complete the entire transaction as quickly as possible.
Why not contact them now and prepare to be absolutely delighted?!